Kawan-kawan, I'm officially broke. Semalam beli barang-barang for final preparation dan habis nearly RM500, pls beli a pair of shoes and 2 pairs of trousers for the LO thingy. I bought a bundle of flowers to be turned into a hand bouquet, which at first I was thinking of pomander bouquet. Keluar around 3 o' clock, the we took the train LRT from Sri Petaling to Masjid Jamek (I slept at Lin's place). It has been a looooonnnnnggggg time since my last ride on the LRT (STAR).
Our first target was the SSF Decomart. I was intending to buy the border lace. But nothing that matches my wedding dress. So we went to Jalan Masjid India and hunting for the lace at Semua House. Last-last beli barang lain jadinya! Arghhhhh kenapakahhhhh???? We bought small plastic bags for sweet, 500 pieces (for the kids); flower for hand bouquet 30 pieces; off-white and white inner t-shirts; and the list goes on.
Kasut brand Sembonia yang berharga RM99. Terbang lagi duit. Huk. Tudung nikah + selendang chiffon = RM27.
Here's a sneak peak of the hand bouquet :
Baru susun-susun. Karang balik baru kemaskan. Hik hik :P
The flowers are made of foam. They look close-to-real (as for my eyes hehe). Perlu ke tambah pape lagi tu? I guess better that nothing at all. More pictures of us to be uploaded later! (cable camera tak jumpa huhuhu)
2 comments:
sangat cantik the bouquet :)
hehe..thanx..tp mula2 ingat nak buat pomander ball. last2 jadi mcm ni je :P
Post a Comment