I am officially married to Mohd Rezalman Jaafar. Some of the pictures are already uploaded on FB. I hope it's not too late to update my blog about the wedding. All the hard works paid off. Although there had been emotional turbulences here and there, but still, praise be to Allah, all ends well. I hope this marriage is blessed.
I kept on the cool (almost haha) side a few days before the wedding. Doing the chores like nobody's business (being warned and scolded a few times by my aunties and cousins - brides should get plenty of rest. If not, the bride will lose the 'glow' of a bride). Sempat lagi bertukang betulkan pelamin (I tak bersanding ye. Ambik gambo saje)
Speaking of my husband, he's in Kemaman and I'm here, in Putrajaya. People would always ask the same question : It is ok to be living apart? As for now, I'm very fine with it, because I live with my parents while he's away :). It's ok, Allah knows best for us and insha Allah we'll work this thing out together :)
Solemnisation was kinda funny for me. I was in a very delicate dress, sequined and all. The night before, Munira had sewn the border lace as the final touch up for my DIY veil. Sempat lagi cakap "Chuppp! Tak ready lagi!!!" when the groom was trying to give me a kiss on the forehead. Hahahhaa...me and my spontaneous cheekiness :P
Here's the me, and the DIY veil :D
After the solemnisation ceremony. Gedik kan? Hahahaha (takpe, halal)
Acara petang tu.
Sahabat dari jauh. Love you guys! :D
Sahabat zaman sekolah. Dulu kini, selamanya :)
Terima kasih kepada semua yang bersusah payah..keluarga dan saudara mara...Pa, Abang Mi, Kak Ti, De, Chudah, Ayangah, Kak Miyyah, Nahar, Abang Ma'ih sekeluarga...you guys what family truly means. Terharu tau! Dan family members yang lain, sepupu, anak-anak sepupu, ibu saudara dan bapa saudara, terima kasih berjuta-juta lemon!
Sahabat-sahabat yang memberi sokongan, Munira Azman (tauke catering aka my photographer hehe), Amer, Safwan geng-geng Durian Burung, Akmal, Ned, Kak Ina, Kak Zura, Cindy, Teddy...dan kepada sesiap sajaha not mentioned in this post, I thank all of you and really appreciate what you guys have done. Jazakumullah khayran katheera :)
I'll update more soon!






2 comments:
niha!
first of all, congratulations :) you looked gorgeous and quite different in one of the photos! hehehe. can't wait to see more of the pics.
second, sorry for not being able to attend your wedding. i think during that time i was about to go on another mission, so had to be in capital to prepare for the necessary.
once again, congrats! :)
we must go out and have some food.
thank you kak mala. eh, idham and i still owe u the velvet cake. perhaps that would be a good reason to hang out together :D
Post a Comment