After 6 months of marriage, finally we got our own Kad Perakuan Nikah. Since my husband and I live quite far from KT, so yesterday (Sunday), we went to the Terengganu Religious Affairs Department to collect our Marriage Certificate Card (somewhat like that) or Kad Perakuan Nikah. During those days, people carry around a book-like marriage certificate, or a one-sheet paper copy of the certificate. It's easier these days except for the fact that you have to wait a few months to acquire the cards. The last time I checked in January 2011, the system went down which caused delay of processing out applications from September to December.
Luckily the card is better than we expected :D
![]() |
| Slimmer version of us. Hohohoho~ |
I browsed through the Terengganu Religious Affairs Department website only to find that their English version was hilarious. I even sent a comment to the Department regarding this matter, hoping that they would actually revise the content before publishing. I bet many would gelak guling-guling when you guys read this page in English Version.
Enjoy scrutinising the web page guys! :P

4 comments:
dia guna google translate je nih.
adeh.
bayangkan mat salleh browse through. confirm kena pandang serong. :P
ini new version punya kad...comey dari old version.. aku ada tanya boleh ke tukar ke kad baru nih? depa cakap tak payah la..bukan boleh pakai kat mana2 pun.. ada ka patut..ishk..
mr ein : ko kawin kat terengganu ke? aku rasa sebab diorang malas layan ko kot. lagipun berlambak lagi application tak terbuat. heheheh~ aku rasa dalam banyak2 kad nikah, terengganu punya paling comey. :D
Post a Comment