For the past two to three days, Amna's been acting up. Waking up in the middle of the night and refused to go back to sleep, although various methods have been implied : nursing, changing diaper, lullaby, you name it. She'll be just ok when my husband picked her up and carried her around, but statrted crying again when he's about to put her on the bed.
It all started when her cousins came to stay during the weekend. Perhaps she's over-excited or perhaps it's just another phase of changing months. And since Monday the both of us (husband and I) are sleep-deprived. I would spend 10-15 minutes nap after punching in (I do come early to the office and have extra time for this) and another 15 minutes nap during lunch hour. This morning my husband was too tired to wake up and I ended up giving Amna her morning bath and dressed her up before sending her off to the nursery.
Yes, being parents is exciting, but at the same time tiring. You just have to get along. Sooner or later, you'll get used to the schedule. It's ok Amna, it's a phase of this life that we'll miss when she grows up (I wonder if I have separation anxiety later huhu).
Bila balik ambik Amna, semua penat tu hilang tiba-tiba... and dozing off while nursing her is a common scene hahahah~
No comments:
Post a Comment