Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Signs

Salam.

I'm not feeling really well these days. Had EL on Monday and yesterday I was hoping the day would end in a brief.

Lucky me for having a husband who helps around the house. Errrr... I mean he's been doing all the house chores, really hehe. Balik je I will curl up on the couch and hoping all the nausea-feeling in the gut go away. Entering 6th week is what I'm really afraid of - those endless days of vomiting and nausea-feeling.

Other than that, Amna has been acting up a bit. Tak larat and I would just offer her milk. Kesian tengok anak macam tak cukup perhatian huhuhuhuhuhuhuh~ *guilty*

2011 - fasting and pregnant (mabuk teruk)
2012 - fasting and nursing
2013 - all of the above (mabuk baru tunjuk bunga-bunga)

Ok. That sums up almost everything. 
Yes. Second one on the way :)

8 comments:

Azlina Wahab said...

alhamdulillah.... tahniah!!! :D

bibi yusof said...

niha.... congrats.... :) :)

Zahra Al-Rasyah said...

Tahniah Nihaaa!

Semoga sentiasa kuat dan bertabah ye. Mujur husband memahami :)

nihadriz said...

kak zila : thanx. ni lunch hour sah2 tido melepek je.

bibi : tengah tabahla ni. nasib baik raya kali ni tak sakan sangat beli baju haha...

iema : wuuuuuu... sangat bertabah kali niiii... cuma bab sedia susu n masak untuk bekal Amna tu still kena buat. lain2 memang husband yg handle. cepatlah berlalu 1st trimester...

myaini said...

Tahniah!!Amna nak dapat adik..yeay!!
take care niha!!

Salma Othman said...

syukur.tahniah!

marmalade said...

hahahah congrats niha! :)
so happy for you.

nihadriz said...

aini : rezeki :)

salma : thank you. alhamdulillah masih larat nak pegi keje.

kak mala : berjangkit ni. hahahahahahah~