Friday, February 14, 2014

Result Exam!

Alhamdulillah.

Walaupun takdela cemerlang tahap anugerah dekan, tapi bolehlah dibanggakan jugak hahahah~

I took 3 subjects this semester and I got


As for postgraduate students, we have to maintain at least 3.33 (average of B+ for all subjects) to stay in the course. I hope I'll do better next semester. Tapi macam sedih jugak dapat B je untuk subject Dr. Laili. Wuhuhuhuh~

Encik Rezalman siap tanya "Tak excited ke dapat 3.45? Kalau abang, mesti sangat gembira." Well abang, dulu masa study undergraduate, first semester I got 3.75. So I have to strive harder for the coming semester, sebab Baby A dah ada kan. Ya Allah, tabahkannnnnlahhhhh hatiku ini. This calls for a drastic measure: 
  1. Siapkan assignment a week after class (as if la kan haha).
  2. Find a very reliable group partner(s)
  3. Terpaksa either tinggal Amna and Baby A kat rumah mak during the weekend or both of them with Encik Rezalman (Which I doubt so. Sebab Encik Rezalman sangat payah nak panaskan EBM huhu)
  4. Jadi zombie lagi.

Allahumma yassir wa la tu'assir. Ameen.

5 comments:

marmalade said...

number two tu sangat penting! hahaha and what's so hard untuk panaskan EBM? hahahahahah tak lama punnnnnn.

anyway, congrats niha! you should give yourself a pat on the back :)

nihadriz said...

Thanx kak mala! You know, some people rasa buat susu formula lagi senang. Padahal EBM kejap je nak panaskan. I don't know why people (ehem) keep complaining about that. Invalid excuses. Huhu.

Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaikum.
Congratulations. :)
~NB

nihadriz said...

Wa'alaikumussalam.

Thank you NB! I hope this semester survive lah. This coming weekend dah exam.

Anonymous said...

In Sha Allah, all will be fine. :)
Ameen.

~NB