Couldn't sleep well. The backache. The nausea.
Baby A was restless. Tossing and turning.
My tummy looked like a whirlpool.
Was hungry around 3am.
Had 2 pieces of bread.
Watched Amna acting up on Upin-Ipin series.
Tried adjusting positions but to no avail.
Forced myself to get back to sleep.
Didn't know what time I went back to sleep, only to hear husband's cry upon spilled drink on the bed.
Too tired to help. Dozed off again.
Woke up 6.45am.
Felt like needed more sleep.
Threw up.
Feeling groggy but still managed to get up and get ready for work.
Husband was furious.
He apparently forgot that he had my phone and let Amna play with it all night long.
I have no idea what to say or do.
Now I feel like sleeping the day through.
Zzzzzzzzz...
3 comments:
LOL! This one is funny. :P
I feel like sleeping all day long today.
~NB
Hi NB!
I had exams during the recent weekend, but couldn't help feeling sleepy! Imagine me struggling to stay awake during exams. I hope the lecturer understands my handwriting, though ehhehe~
Hi.
I can totally relate. I'm yawning right now, really. We can never get enough sleep. ;)
Hope the exams went fine.
Only the first 2 pages [AT MOST, sometimes it's only half of 1st page] of my exams sheets are clean, normally. So, don't you worry about your handwriting.
My handwriting was so bad during my last exam that I can't stop thinking about that paper. Reason: 2 defective new pens. :/
I hope the lecturers understand our plight.
~NB
Post a Comment