Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Quick Update

Too busy to write but I'll just update.
  1. My sister will undergo surgery today and I pray for her health. She has fibroid.
  2. I won a free giveaway - Bebe Sachi Alveo size 6 wrap! Woohoo~!!!
  3. Puasa penuh 4 tahun berturut-turut! Alhamdulillah. Err... puasa Syawal belum T___T
  4. Dah lambat tadi, only to find that the petrol is blinking and sticky steering wheel are SO NOT COOL to start the day! >:(
  5. I totally hate it when people give reason that they are too tired but then pergi main bola eh elok la pulak. Demam-demam pun wahhh macam tak demam.
  6. I punched in just in the nick of time. Lagu Mary Had A Little Lamb already stopped - my heart almost stopped too hahahaha~
  7. Class starts on 3rd September. Yay boleh join reunion sekolah rendah haha...
  8. Amna sakit mata. AND NOW I HAVE THE SAME SYMPTOMS.
  9. Kena maki dengan orang BKP.
  10. Now Pengarah suruh reprint surat pulak.
I can totally sense the negative vibe now.

No comments: