Thursday, January 22, 2015

Writing With Runny Nose

Assalamu'alaikum!
I am currently down with flu. It has been the third day. Every night the temperature spikes and I cannot do anything except lying down on the couch while sponging my head with ice. Still diligently coming to work. I don't have a choice do I? 

Updates on Amna:

  1. Head lice! Baru masuk taska seminggu dah ada kutu! T____T. So I went to the pharmacy to get the lice killerrrr *lol*. It even include the comb! But the the comb was to coarse for Amna's fine hair. Kena cari jugak sikat kutu old school. Wuwuwuwuwu~
  2. Cries every day whenever I am about to drop her at the school. I have to carry her ALL THE WAY to the class and hand her to the teacher. This is the second week already.
  3. She is very imaginative! She loves role playing, singing and of course, doodling on the wall! I cannot say no because it would totally kill her creativity so I'll just get along and hope someday my husband would paint back the walls *cry haha*
  4. I pick up Amna around 5pm every day. Since it is just a walking distance from my office, so I usually bring her back to my room. Yessss... the room is messy with her doings. Malu mak okeh. Officers lain datang, bilik macam dilanggar tsunami uhuk uhuk uhuk.
  5. She will be 3 years old soon!Time to get her a preschooler carrier ahahahahah *valid reason*

Updates on Ahmad:

  1. He can wave his hands : bye bye or hi = the same thing haha
  2. Very, very active indeed. Climbing down the sofa was easy peasy, and now he is trying to climb up the grille! *___*
  3. 10 months old already! Awwwww... soon it will be your first birthday!
  4. Sprouting teeth. All four of them. The first month of teething, he had his shirt drenched in saliva and had to be changed every hour. Then the nannies tied napkin to his shirt because bibs didn't work lol.
  5. Loves picking up on his sister. Tarik rambut? Check. Cubit kakak? Check. Gigit kakak je belum lagi :P
  6. Also easily gets jealous whenever he sees his sister nursing. He wants me too! So much for the drama right? :P

Updates on me hahahaha

  1. Got my WCRS 2 days ago - Pavo San Diego. Lovelehhhhhh :D
  2. Another 2 on the way! WCRS Pavo Parterre Doe and Daiesu Kejora! Woot woot!
  3. Sold my Tugeda Smart Street Oriental SSC to a friend - yeayyy more to buy ahahha~
  4. Lent my brother Bebesachi ring sling for my new (own) niece! Wan Suri Maryam binti Wan Taqiyyuddin Ahmad. I hope Maryam doesn't hate her father when she has to write her own name during exam. Hahahaha..
And why I am suddenly feeling well already? It must be the wraps. LOL.

2 comments:

Azlina Wahab said...

Skul zara guna mayonnaise, then perap rambut, tutup pakai shower cap - ubat kutu. Cer la try ;)

nihadriz said...

Mayonaise? Wah mesti cuba ni. So mcmaa dgn telur2 kutu tu? Ada cadangan tak nak kutip satu2 memang tak tahan laaa... rambut halus sangat. Pakai sikat kutu pun tak jalan.