Monday, February 16, 2015

Forthcoming Long Weekend!

Yeayyyy...
Can't wait! I have prepared Amna's birthday - a small celebration among Rezal's family. Seriously I don't know what to buy for the kids! Didn't expect this hard when it comes to kids :P

So, to avoid junkfood, at first I was thinking to give then a small containers of assorted colours of plasticine. Then I thought back.

"Wait, Ahmad nearly swallowed Amna's play-doh and now I'm giving these???"

Scrap that. I decided to encourage the kids to:

  1. Start saving money.
  2. Have their own compartment.
  3. Decorate their own rooms.

So I bought some compartmentalised organiser and small coin saving boxes. I wrapped them in brown paper bags, decorated with paper doilies *mak malas nak decorate lebih-lebih* and put on decorated stickers.

Apart from Amna's 3rd birthday, part of the makan-makan is because I *sort of* excelled in my exam! Alhamdulillah. So final semester will soon start on 7th March 2015!

Result:

A
A-
B+

Okaylahhh kannn... GPA is 3.63 and CGPA 3.44.
Until then!

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum.

Well, I still read your blog.
Take care and congratulations. :)

~NB

nihadriz said...

NB!

Wa'alaikumussalam :D

Thank you for your kindness. I guess I have to make time to write more and put up more pictures. I rarely get to update my blog - kinda forget of having a blog *guilty*

Nuyu said...

GPA CGPA looking good :)