Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ahmad's First Birthday!

11th March 2015.

We celebrated Ahmad's birthday last night. I let him have the broccoli while the rest of us had steamboat overloaded hewhewhewwww...

Actually, Ahmad is exclusively breastfed and now I am going to start giving him solid. At first I was planning to exclusively breastfeed Ahmad until he is two. But then my husband seems skeptical with the idea of eebf (extended exclusively breastfed) and we agreed to meet half way, 1 year is the age of introducing Ahmad to solid food.

Alhamdulillah. All is well.

Amna, yours truly, Encik Rezalman and the birthday boy.

Grinning from ear to ear.
Ahhhh... A year passed so fast!

2 comments:

myaini said...

senyum sungguh birthday boy tu....

niha tau, azuin dah lebih 4 tahun tapi tak wean off lagi..memang susah jugak nak wean off dia..sekarang ni bia jela..sebab dia rindu je nak minum susu mama...

adam siap tolak kakak lagi kalau nampak kakak minum susu mama..hahaha..

apa pun..moment ni memang takkan lupa selamanya..hanya breastfeeding mummy yang faham perasaan tu....

nihadriz said...

ala aini, ni pun kadang2 amna mintak jugak hehehe. pastu macam biasa la, adegan tolak menolak berebut boobies ibu hehehehe...