Have I abandoned this blog???!!!
Owh myyyyy... Pity you, blog. It seems I have been too busy to update.
- I bought a new oven. Bigger. Khind brand. The day I got the oven, I baked brownies. And now moving onto buns. Lol.
- We went all purple on Eid. Amna refused to wear the baju kurung, got it custome made for her. My husband felt somewhat disappointed (padahal dia juga yang pesan kalau nak buat baju kena bawa Amna). Amna said "Tak nak pakai. Tak cantik. Takde bunga." (I don't want to wear because it is not pretty. No flowers.)
- Ahmad. Watching him role-play with a vacuum cleaner and said "Pow! Pow! Pow!". It cracks me up every time.
- There are things I want to buy: Food processor is one of them. I need to bake! :D
- Final semester result will be on the 14th of August. Pray for my success! ;)
![]() |
| Eid Picture. The most decent one before Amna thre her tantrums LOL. |
![]() |
| Brownieeesssss! |
In conjunction with World Breastfeeding Week, I would like to wish all mothers
"Keep calm and latch on!"
:D


No comments:
Post a Comment