Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Uuuuu...Fruitful Weekend!!! DIY My Wedding

Saya telah berjaya ke Nilai 3 dengan Kak Ti dan anaknya Naqib. We managed to get things for my wedding and tujuan list barangan adalah seperti berikut:

1.   Kertas sticker for label
2.   Paper bags for sweets
3.   Satin cloth for my cushion hantaran
4.   Lace for the cushions
5.   Ribbons for the cushions
6.   Tassel for the cushions
7.   Crepe paper (bercita-cita nak DIY pomander balls pffttttt)
8.   Polystyrene balls for pomander balls
9.   Bekas isi buah
10. Bekas isi chocolates + sweets


  • Kertas sticker? Takde jual. Kena carik kat stationery shop or art supply shop or bookstores.
  • Paper bags? I wanted the simple paper bags that we usually find in shops, where they put fried food into. Yeah, those cheap, plain ones. Takde kat Nilai.
  • Tassel? Punnnn takde. Sampai ke Puchong mencari. Not in stock.
  • Crepe paper? Bila tak jadi beli crepe paper, so no need of polystyrene balls because I'm not making pomander balls. Because they don't have the colours I wanted. So I bought tissue paper instead. No, not the facial tissue paper. This is thicker. (I succeeded by turning them into pom pom flowers like my previous entry).
Since no more tassels, I bought beads instead to substitute them. I managed to get 3 cushions done yesterday!!! Wheeee~!!! Owh, I learnt how to sew using sewing machine (after more than 10 years of not using one). This coming weekend, I'll be back at Kak Ti's house :P

The pom pom flower


...And the beads (substituting the tassel)

And a sneak peek at the baju nikah

Can't wait to go to Kak Ti's house again! Owh, Ramadhan Mubarak everyone! :D

No comments: