My boss is not helping at all. Is this how a boss should react? Apart from blaming me in public, with everyone in presence, he is very good at blaming others first rather than confronting me. I wish this kind of guy never exist. Even a non-Muslim boss who is an Indian knows how to defend me in a meeting. That Indian boss is better off than a Malay, obviously a Muslim boss. I clearly made a mistake that day, and I was away. I admit it was my mistake but is it worth all these? Can't we just wait until I come back and talk nicely?
That's why I keep on comparing these two bosses. I will have to be reminded to be a good boss, always know how to approach my subordinates and always work as a team, offer my help when they are working their asses off in the middle of the night just to make sure our work is done.
Perhaps if I were really to be transferred, I hope this would be a stepping stone for me, learning something new. Ameen. I'm praying for the best to come, where every cloud has silver lining.
That's why I keep on comparing these two bosses. I will have to be reminded to be a good boss, always know how to approach my subordinates and always work as a team, offer my help when they are working their asses off in the middle of the night just to make sure our work is done.
Perhaps if I were really to be transferred, I hope this would be a stepping stone for me, learning something new. Ameen. I'm praying for the best to come, where every cloud has silver lining.
To all bosses out there, and to those soon to be bosses, at least spend some time to mingle around your subordinates rather than sitting still in that comfort chair of yours and hope everything is done for you perfectly. This is not how an organisation works. It needs cooperation and if not too much, a little bit of empathy.
I shall start my Monday with a brand new perception towards Mr. Boss and Mr. Big Boss.
1 comment:
tell me about it :)
Post a Comment