My dad got a call this morning around 3.00am. My younger brother was hit by a car while on the way back home. The accident happened within the residential area, but still, he's in KL while all of us are in Putrajaya. I woke and performed my prayer, secretly pray to Allah that my brother wouldn't be seriously hurt. I went upstairs and told my younger sisters what happened.
Everyone seemed to take their own sweet time getting prepared. Weird. Unlike other parents, my mom seemed very cool and my dad once a while stared at nothing, leaving blank expression. But I know he was preparing himself for a worst condition. This is not the first time he's being hit by a car. The last time, he was nearly being knocked down by a trailer. Not to mention that he got his probational driving license suspended due to driving the car without license.
I couldn't express the feeling of "Heyyyy...aren't we supposed to be in a hurry??". Around 4am, we headed to HKL, Emergency and Trauma Unit. My younger sister followed my car. I texted Noraini that I might come in late or might as well not coming at all. We dropped mom and dad there and parked at the designated parking area, which is kind of far around 150m, and very not user-friendly. Weirdly, my sister Ana kept on making funny comments. I fount out that she just passed out after Maghrib (without anyone noticing that) due to gastritis. I guess her brain lacked of oxygen that she felt light-headed and made funny jokes although I don't feel like laughing at all. Instead, I was thinking of shutting her mouth. Hoho.
We waited until we saw my dad pushing a wheelchair. My brother was ok. Alhamdulillah. He got several deep wounds which needed dressing. I can see clotted blood here and there. Ana sent mom and my brother to Taman Beringin to pick his things up while my dad, Yan Ping and I headed directly to Putrajaya.
Arrived at home 5.30am. Woke up at 6.30am. And by 7.45am is already at the office. Phew.
8 comments:
Hah???!!!
Mudin ke? camner lak tu? dia naik ape? so, skrg dia katner? dlm ward ke out patient je?
lepas ni minta dia lebih berhati2 ya...
malang tak berbau..
kak ti : naik motor bollah. gitula jadinya. out patient. dah ada dumoh putrajaya :)
kak fide : tu la pasal. bukan kena gantung lesen dia je ni.kena gantung kaki sekali tak bagi dia pegi mana2 :P
niha,
sile pasung adik anda..kakaka..
oh dear, hope he's alright.
zet : he's resting at home. kaki dia bercalar teruk jugak.
Semoga adik ko cepat sembuh and luku kepala die sekali..hehehehehe
tak payah luku yaya...berapa kali dah aku tak sengaja terlenggar kaki dia yg bengkak tu. kekekkee~
Post a Comment