Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Wedding Rubber Stamp!

It's done! Tadaaaa~!!! (...and it costs me RM24)



The sewn veil already sent to the laundry for dry cleaning. I kind of having a second thought about sending my dress for dry cleaning. 1 : because I need a car to go to Kajang. 2 : I'm not going to put a risk on my dress by sending them to Precinct 14 (I once sent my engagement dress there. The sleeves seams seemed to have shrunken).

Anyhow, I sent my veil yesterday, at the same shop that made my sleeves shrunk. Bukan apa, hantar veil je kan. Bukan baju nikah punnnn... hopefully it's going to be okay. I'll get the hijab and veil accessorised with the head-gear thingy later (although I found it kind of large for my head huhuhuu~).

Gotta get back to work. Dateline awaits.

2 comments:

marmalade said...

cantiknya stamp! where did you do it?

nihadriz said...

kat pekan serdang. u just print whatever image u want. then tell them the size. mine is 3cm x 4cm :D