Monday, April 4, 2011

Attention to All Drivers

Everyday I go to work and I can't help cursing people on the road all the way until I reach my office. How do people pass and get their licences if they're driving that way??? Kenapa lahhhh korang ni lulus test JPJ ha? Ni lesen terbang ke apa??? Aku paling hangin kalau:

  1. Not giving signal before turning left or right or even changing lanes. Damn you.
  2. Drive at 70km/h when you're in the fast lane. Double damn-yous. Forget those fancy stickers you have "You kiss. You pay". I'm totally going to make you kiss my as*, for free.
  3. Ignorantly did not switch on the headlights while it's raining or it's kind of dark (at dawn or dusk). If you think people can see you in that condition, screw you. Some of us will make sure your cars shall be dented, guilt-free. It's a karma thing you know.
  4. Wannabe's. Forget Waja-Evo-Wannabe's. When you can't afford one, just don't forge the look. It makes you look desperate. Dahla engine bunyi bising. Duhhhh. Ok this sounds personal but I don't care.
  5. Let your children roam in the car and sticking out their little hands, flailing in the wind. What kind of parents are you anyway??? Perhaps you should wish for limbless children for a brainless parent like you. Owh, bet you don't even know what 'wish' is.
  6. Having second thoughts after attempting to turn left/right. WTFart? Last minute pulak tu!
  7. Skipping the queue. And you deserve to die!
  8. Those who did not stop at the junction. Kalau nampak kereta macam ni, drive je laju-laju. Kalau accident, diorang yang salah. This scenario happens in my neighbourhood.
I think, stressed drivers are tend to get heart attack more, by 90%. If I die because someone's driving is like sh*t, I'll be back to haunt them. Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah. Miahahaha.

5 comments:

gadisBunga™ said...

aha. hantu kak limah can be a good remedy for days like those. huhuhu~

papaYA said...

Garangnya akak..

Sabar2.. Stress nanti tidak baik untuk kesihatan.. :)

Siti said...

semua yg di atas adalah benar. No. 1 dan 6 tu selalu dilakukan oleh a.mo.i kan?

marmalade said...

oh i am done complaining about this. i have posted about this again and again about how reckless malaysian drivers are.

pretty useless.

nihadriz said...

kak fidde : hahahahah...kite bakor ajeeee! :P

yaya : pagi2 aku dah start stress. yang bawak slow satu hal. padahal lampu hijau tu menyala2. sampai turn kita je dah kuning. ko tau jela traffic light depan kompleks E tu lama. rasa nak langgar dari belakang je kete tu. argh.

kak ti : yes and yes. melayu pun ramai. lelaki pulak tu. pompuan toksah cakapla. buat malu kaum je.

kak mala : tu la. bengang tak berkesudahan. JPJ kena test drive balik semua pemandu kot.