Lalalalala~ I've been struck by laziness, busyness and yesterday, I got an MC for swollen gum. It seems that my gum got infected due to the cavity in my molar. Owh, I've got tonnes of work to be done actually, but seeing my blog has not been updated for quite a while, I decided to give a wrap on what happened last week.
I made bread pudding to be served as an after-lunch on Sunday, which tasted really good, to be eaten together with creamy custard sauce. Not too sweet, much to my father's liking (he's diabetic).
Ok, here's the latest project :D. Being cautious, I decided to submit the deviation first, then publish it here. No more copycats! >:(
You guys can browse through other artwork here : http://nihadriz.deviantart.com/

4 comments:
giler ah cute artwork u! sila buat postcard dan jual. mmg konfirm laku!
Thank you abang hadi. Buat biasa2 je ni. Just doodling around :)
apa jadi dengan last artwork? sudahkah anda menggunakan kaedah confrontation? hihi.
kak mala : i went to the reception yesterday. but never get to have a long chat with the bride. theyw ent for outdoor shooting session. besides, they had trouble before that. the imam arrive almost 2 hours late. supposedly the solemnisation was at 11.30am. the imam couldn;t find the house. rasanya mcm they had enough for that day. hehe :P
Post a Comment