I woke up in a van, driven by my asleep sister (or somewhat passed-out). My dad was on the passenger's side, trying to control everything. I took the steering, and tried controlling from behind the seat. I couldn't even see the road. At one corner, I lost control because the bend was sharp. The van went onto the divider on the left, sending us flailing in the sky. And then, I saw the ravine. Steep. All I think was about my baby.
I woke up feeling that I've lost my life to that horrid accident. Alhamdulillah it's just a nightmare, after a nightmare (which I forgot what was it all about).
2 comments:
Adalah perkara biasa utk mimpi pelik2 masa ngandung...i dreamt my husb had an affair with the maid!!! What poor taste!!! Hahahha
Take care n enjoy every moment...coz when the baby arrives,u wont even have time to sleep hahahhaha
kak shireen : affair dengan maid tuuuuu... err...ur maid tua ke muda? hehe..
thanx for the advice. skrg pun dah start tak cukup tido sebab asyik terbangun tengah malam. mimpi pelik2 lepas tu susah nak tido balik. bila dah tertido tu susah nak bangun sebab penat sangat. huhuhu~
Post a Comment