Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wrap Up for the Weekend

Owhhhh.... Lamanya tak update! Super busy and I'm not feeling really well. This morning's blood sugar was 1.7mmol/L and after I had breakfast (roti telur and hot Milo), the reading was 5.7mmol/L. Considering it ok, will have to go for 3.00 pm session and the last one at 9.00 pm.

Here's a wrap up for the weekend :

Saturday
Went movie-watching with dearest husband : Puss in Boots 3D at Mid Valley. Cute feline I must say! Arrived at 10.30, we picked up the tickets (twin seats + 3D = RM43) that we've bought online. Before we enter the hall, we went for brunch at Carl's Jr. Had Chili Cheese Fries and Can't-Remember-The-Burger's-name. The movie ended around 1.30pm. Went for prayer and shopped things for the baby at Jusco.

Sementara tunggu order sampai, mari check Facebook dulu :P
*Muka lapar tak pandang kiri kanan*
Uhhhh 96~ Kalau dapat no 69? Hahahhaha~
Chili Cheese Fries with Famous Star burger
(I guess my tongue got super sensitive that the fries tasted too salty)

Om nom nom nom...

Getting ready for 3D action
Errr... 6D perhaps?
Hah, bab shopping for the baby yang nak marah ni. My husband, being excited (as usual) bought things for the baby which cost us RM200. Dia tak ingat langsung kat saya yang baju dah makin hari makin tak muat. Sekarang ni duk ulang baju sama je, which is tak best langsung. Huhuhuhu~ Dia main ambikkkkk je letak-letak semua dalam bakul. Kita ni duk ingatkan dia supaya jangan membazir. Merajuk tau duk beli barang-barang baby tapi tak ingat punnn kat kita ni T____T

Sebakul. Which cost us almost RM300 T___T

Sengihla sebab suka.
Yang kita ni? takde orang tanya pun :(
Hasilnya :

30++ pasang baju baby (mommy pun takde banyak tu)
Swaddle 5 helai
New born pampers (28 keping = RM18. Mahal)
My favourite quote.
Hahahaha~
Millions of jumpers/rompers
Sunday
We're supposed to attend Syazwan's wedding in Setapak but unfortunately I fell sick that day. So, no activity for the whole day because I could only manage to lie down and watch TV.

Monday (Maal Hijrah Public Holiday)
Owh, saya berjaya masak Asam Pedas Ikan Merah (gambar lupa ambik huhu) and Chocolate Pie! :D 

I invited my family for lunch. The menu:
Nasi Putih
Asam Pedas Ikan Merah
Ulam
Sambal Belacan
Terung Goreng Tepung

Tadaaaa~ The meringue was too sweet for me which I end up discarding the meringue heheheh. I'll post the recipe soon ok? :)
Meringue
The crunchy crust and chocolate filling!
A slice for me :)

4 comments:

9n0L4 said...

napok mcm sedapppp je. slurpppp.

nihadriz said...

mekjaa : sedaaappppp~ tp sebab aku kurang suka manis2 ni, aku buang meringue time makan hehe. tinggal chocolate n crust je :D

Anonymous said...

niha, aku pon rasa chilli cheese tu masin -hanie

nihadriz said...

hanie : sambil makan sambil sedut air. heheheh~ tapi kalo pegi carl's jr (which is very rare), mmg akan order chili cheese fries walaupun masin :D