Monday, January 30, 2012

Seminggu Lagi?

And I'm at the office. Instead for doing nothing at home and continuously lamenting the boredom, I decided to be at the office although many of my concern staffs advised me on taking leave early. Well, which one would you rather choose? Be at home and no one else around or be at the office surrounded by people (and easier if there's any emergency) ?

Sleeping pattern is as usual. But the baby has less movements early in the morning but every time I'm about to sleep, she keeps on twisting and turning and kicking. Well, maybe due to yesterday I've been going out almost the whole day, the baby's tired too. But she moved as per working days, where during the morning she moved less and became more active during the afternoon towards evening.

I went to Selayang yesterday because I couldn't twist my wrist. Thinking that it would affect how I handle/carry my baby, I decided to get it fixed. The aunty massaged my wrist and I was like a slaughtered chicken already on the mat. Menggelupur kesakitan okeh. The aunty said many came to her only when they couldn't move the thumb, whereby it's too late and will take some time to actually heal/massage. Well, there I was, after 2 weeks of pain, but I can still move my thumb, except that I couldn't carry heavy things with my left arm.

Feeling a bit better today, but my wrist has not healed fully. I decided to let my left arm rest from doing anything that has to do with straining the muscle. Light housework is still okay :)

Already discussed the baby's name with my father and he seemed ok with the meaning. Yay! Husband macam biasa, excited. But right now both of us agreed on not disclosing the baby's name until she's born heheheh :)

Okeh, sekian sesi merepek. 
Boss takde, kerja dah siap awal seminggu. Handover note pun dah settle last week.
Semangat je kan nak siapkan semua. Heheheheh~

No comments: