I am almost 5 months pregnant.
I have GDM.
I have to do blood test every week.
I have to consider taking implant due to my health condition.
I hate the working environment that I am in now.
I am too lazy to do my own laundry or even the house chores.
I sometimes feel depressed because I have too many things on my mind to be settled but in the end there are patches here and there - nothing is completed.
My husband forgot my birthday T___T
To look at the bright side, I have a wonderful family (ok, bickering once in a while).
I have friends who are very understanding (I hope they still consider me as their friend).
After all, life is short. Make every second counts. Screw all sadness.
Mari makan Baskin Robbins for lunch! (sugar free flavours only).
Owh, assignments jangan lupa buat. (aaaannndddd I left my hard disk drive at home)
*not feeling like celebrating at all*
p/s: Thank you dear best friend Lin for the birthday wish! :D
3 comments:
congrats on ur pregnancy.....
happy birthday niha! hope you had a good one nevertheless. bukan selalu tau dapat jadi 30s ni. hehe.
what's gdm? and why do you have to do blood test every week? and what IMPLANT??? sounds serious. hope all is ok.
and HOW CAN YOUR HUSBAND FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY! *grrr*
GDM - gestational diabetes mellitus.
implant - due to GDM and previous case of postpartum hemorrhage.
semalam merajuk dengan dia (hormonal, of course hehe) but he promised to bring me makan-makan tonight hahahahaah~
hari ni dah ok :P
Post a Comment