Monday, July 21, 2014

Busy As A Bee

Warghhhh... we are already in the final week of Ramadhan! Sedih. Apart from the mass killing in Palestine and around the world, plus the MH17 tragedy, I am the same ol' same ol' Niha.

  1. Been crocheting lately. Gigih wei nak siapkan kopiah Ahmad! Next would be Amna's beanie hat heheheeheheh~ Youtube helps a lot hahahahaha!
  2. Baju raya pakai apa yang ada. But it seems that the kids baju meriah kemainnnnn... Encik Rezalman sakan shopping raya nohhh... Saya je pakai baju tak berapa baru T____T
  3. TERbeli 2 wraps. Lenny Lamb Diamond Weave in purple and Daiesu Fiesta - new wrap brand on the block.  Harga promotion tersangat murah for a size 6. RM256. Mana nak dapat weiiii. AND I'm officially broke. T___T
  4. Tema raya tahun ini adalah BROWN. Then black and grey. :P


Hi. I'm Ahmad :D
Kepala Ahmad is bigger than expected haha
Fiesta by Daiesu.
Source: www.daiesu.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaikum.

✓ Read.

~NB

nihadriz said...

'Alaikumussalam warahmatullah.

It's nice to hear from you. Eid is just around the corner, so I'd like to wish you Eid Mubarak :D

myaini said...

comeynye ahmad berkopiah..rajin ibunya buatkan sendiri....saya beli je sebab tak reti nak buat sendiri..hehe...

Anonymous said...

Eid Mubarak to you too. Hope all went fine. Selamat Hari Raya. :)

~NB