The result is out! I notice that the grades are lower than I expected but then, I am still thankful.
No A though *cryyyyy*
1 B
2 B+
1 B
2 B+
Pulun lagi this coming semester? :D
This time, I'm going to do my very best (every semester too, but owh well... :P)
6 comments:
Assalamu'alaikum.
Hope all's good. Congratulations.
You're the only person I 'know' who posts their full result slip online, for the public to view.
I would not do that even if my grades are fine. You never know who is seeing what.
Well, everyone is different. Hope you don't mind me saying this.
Have a good day.
~NB
Wa'alaikussalam.
On second thought, you may be right. I posted this on impulse. Thanks for the reminder :D
*Editing my entry*
:)
The Internet is such a resourceful yet dangerous place.
You never know who is watching what, and what they are doing of the info. we provide.
Better be careful.
I hope you don't mind me saying this. Not preaching. Just speaking my mind.
:)
~NB
I totally get it, no problem. Thanks for the reminder. Identity theft cases are a lot these days. How's everything? Hope all is well for you ;)
Things are going pretty fine, thank you. Busy life, as usual. Alhamdulillah for everything though. :)
~NB
Things are going pretty fine, thank you. Busy life, as usual. Alhamdulillah for everything though. :)
~NB
Post a Comment