Of lately, my data plan has tremendously increased and no thanks to Celcom, it reached the data limit - in the middle of the month! I mean come on??? I use Unifi at home and only use data mobile at work!
Even my data mobile is set at 1G, it never reaches data limit before. I have been contemplating about changing my provider. I have dealt with Maxis, nay, too expensive. Currently using Digi for my other number and the reception is slow. And now, Celcom is acting up, big time.
So if only I can get something equal and with fast speed internet connection, I would consider to change. These days you can retain your number and change the service provider. If Celcom people are reading this, please do something with your service. It sucks.
Sekian luahan perasaan.
2 comments:
eh samalah!
tak pernah pernah reach data limit usage, tetiba kata dah 80% usage lah and whatnot. and i use unifi at home too. and i don't download vids and stuff at work. so tak sure tang mana i guna banyak sangat my data plan.
Kan???? Suspiscious betul. Kena soal jawab dengan customer careline nampak gayanya ni.
Post a Comment