In 2007, I left my post as Assistant Architect (then worked with J. Walter Thompson for 2 months) and joined the government service in August. From there, I met some of my best friends (latest bunch hehe) and one of them is Akmal. Unexpectedly, we grow closer after Ramadhan 2007. I have forgotten Rezal for quite some time because I hadn't heard from him after that. How to describe Akmal? Hahahahaaa...perasan chomel!
This is Akmal. Tak termasuk perut dia. Muahahahaaa~
(Mamal, aku curik dari FB ko. Sekian)
Okay back to the main story. Although there are too many people involved in my life, including psychopaths, stalker, over-protective type yada yada...(I'll tell about the year 2008 later ok) ONE DAY out of nowhere in August 2009, there was this guy added me on YM. And guess who is he? Yep. Rezalman. Immediately I messaged Amer "Mu suruh Mang add aku ye?" (somehow I can't recall what exactly I sent but sounded some-what like this). Obviously he did. Not long after that, we started texting each other. Depends, he would call me sometimes (as far as I remember, I never called him. Only SMS hahahahaa). During Eidul Fitr in September 2009, he came to my grandma's house in Hiliran, alone. I did ask him to bring Amer along but I forgot why Amer couldn't come (you'd better explain ye Amer. Ke mu berpakat dengan pokcik tu?). One thing that dwell upon mu thoughts "Berani sangat datang sorang-sorang nih". At that time, my relatives were there. Pak Acan (as usual) started asking (more to interrogating) him etc. I was very casual and asked him whatever popped in my mind, just to make sure he didn't feel awkward (yela, dahla kena soal siasat dengan Pak Acan). So that day passed. I had the feeling something was going on.
Not thinking much, I just brushed off that thought for a while. Much to my surprise, there was another guy, my officemate asked whether he could bring his family to meet my parents and it shocked me. I wasn't expecting at all that this could be complicated. While deciding (and performing istikharah), I secretly asked Amer whether that friend of his has the same intention and told Amer about the officemate. Amer said it's up to me but he could ask that mamat about that. It was really complicated! Having that officemate calling me (yeah, he was super nice, and he still is), he brought me breakfast, sometimes lunch, even dropped by to hand me biscuits whenever I complained I was darn hungry (tak sempat makan, too busy). Apart from that, Rezal is in Kemaman and we seldom meet. I was falling for my officemate (secretly) although I kept on with my straight face/poker face. Other officemates kept on teasing about my officemate and I. It's a tug-and-war game. I felt sick every time thinking about it.
Both of them never met my parents. And what I did was, I asked both of them to meet my parents. One of them got chickened out because he thought that it wan't time yet to meet the parents and the other guy already told his family about meeting my parents. That status had been dangling for quite some time until I showed their photos (yeah, dalam FB la...mana lagi...) to my mom and it was THAT MOMENT when my mom said something and it was like a loud PANG! to me. I know by that time, my prayers have been answered and I have decided. Although I know this was pretty fast for me, but I know Allah has better plans for me ;)
I was single, but that was until October 2009. I kept things under cover because I wasn't sure myself. Ha, ada satu perkara yang buat aku agak hangin sebab Amer duk push-push suruh kawin terus (Ces, mu ingat ni macam kawinkan pokok pisang ke? Bagi RM5 ribu sorang sikit kalo nak tengok aku kawin masa tu jugak). Eh, baru saya perasan saya tak bagitau nama penuh Encik Tunang hehehehehee...
Ni Mohd Rezalman bin Jaafar. Sebelah tu Elyes (specky) yang depan macho tu Encik Taib.
Gambar dulu-dulu before dia mengembang macam kat bawah:
Taken on 13th March 2010. Sila jogging hari-hari ye!
Dia pemalu. The total opposite of Nihayah. Apa yang saya buat memang dia tak buat la senang cerita. Pendek kata, saya budak nakal, dia budak terover baik. Bukan baik je tau. Siap ada over lagi tuuuu hahahahaa~ Dalam ramai-ramai kawan-kawan dia tu, semua orang tau memang dia bawak kereta teroverrrr sopan. Kadang-kadang macam give up je kalau berjalan dengan dia. Baik tido je before sampai ke tempat yang dituju. Wahahahahhaahaa~
Perlu ke sambung lagi?



2 comments:
erkkk....
gambar GLEEEEEEE....hahaha
yeah
besfrenforeber
aku suka gambar tu. hahahaa...penuh perasaan skali yang nyatanya tidak cute. muahahahaa~
Post a Comment