Monday, March 22, 2010

Yeah, You Can Call Me Out-Dated Huhuhu..

Lepas beberapa lama kewujudan blog ini, akhirnyaaaa...aku pun tergerakla nak menulis. Mana taknya, selama ni duk belasah kat Facebook je kan :P

Anyway, I just got engaged recently on 13th March 2010. None to my surprise, many of my colleagues were curious to whom I'm engaged to. I have posted my engagement pictures on FB so I'm kind of lazy to upload again hahahahaaa...If you guys want to take a peek of him, view the album "En Route - 13th March 2010".

I thought that the feeling being engaged to someone would feel different. I can't tell exactly how I feel except the fact that I'm seriously nervous! Although I seldom meet him or go out on a date - the two of us (besides there were three of us him, my sister and I-okay, that MAY BE a date), lately I often call him on the phone, same goes to him. Awkward? Maybe.

It reminds me of what Akmal told me the other day "Aku tau ko and Rezal bukan bercinta. But you have spark for him". True indeed. Anyway, me myself is the total opposite of my fiancé. Well, he's the youngest son (number 9 out of 10 to be exact), whilst I'm the eldest. You guys can figure out how the picture looks then hahaha...Yes, I am very the garang type :P

For the last 3 weeks prior to my engagement, I was really busy with the preparation. I couldn't stay focused in the office because I kept on thinking on things to get done with. Anyway, these are the things that I got for the hantaran from him:

1. Diamond ring
2. Kain batik
3. Sirih junjung
4. 2-tiered cake (cheese cake and chocolate cake)
5. Traditional cakes
6. Chocolate - Ferrero Rocher (I wanted Godiva but there's no way to find them in KT haha)
7. Cloth for baju kurung + matching hijab
8. Fruits basket
9. Small packagings consist of sugar, rice grains, ginger (basic cooking ingredients - old beliefs as a symbol of good wife)

My hantaran to him:

1. Fondant mini cakes (thanks to my best friend Nazz)
2. Potpouri
3. Chocolate
4. Sarawak batik cake
5. Cloth for baju melayu + studs for the baju melayu
6. Fruits basket
7. Bodyshop toiletries

Yeah, I know that my side is supposed to give extra two the the guy's side but I already told him that the maximum hantaran that I would give to him is 7. Since he does not mind giving more, so I said ok. We have both agreed on the items (although I was quite anxious of people's perception at first).

Ok, I'll upload the pictures whenever I'm free ;)

5 comments:

Nazz said...

ouh lala.i'm on ur first entry.gile privileged ni haha~ anyway congrats again.mau cake lebih hebat? u know where to find me :P

nihadriz said...

aha...you're the best amma! :D

aMe said...

i like!

Resm A. said...

owh ha sudah off the market...congratss...jangan riso...wedding ko pasti aku pigi punya lah...i made a promise to you...and i tend to keep it...just like i promised mie-g that i would go to his wedding...and aku siap tempah tiket flight gi kelantan hokey...

nihadriz said...

akmal, best friends are bound to be like that. and i'm proud to have you :D

wei, nnt nak pakai kaler tema ke? aha...