I am a very forgetful person. I misplaced my rings (the merisik and the one Mak Ani gave me - the turquoise one). I remembered that I put them at the sink because I have a habit to take off my rings whenever I'm doing the dishes and before entering the toilet (for hygienic purposes, of course). Rezal is upset and I regretted that I told him about the misplacement. I don't feel like wearing any ring anymore. They've been missing for 3 weeks already. Benci!. The only ring left with me is the engagement ring. Should I take it off too and keep it safely? The way he keep on reminding me on searching for the rings is kind of driving me nuts. And annoyed. It's not that I haven't searched for it. The ring is important, but he makes me feel like it's more important than me (owh wow, talking about me being self-centred!). What a way to start my Monday! (at first it was very cheerful but when he mentioned about the ring, everything went kapish!)
-I'm offended with myself-
8 comments:
erkkk~flabbergasted~
dahla kontraktor marah aku td. nak je aku sekeh kepala dia. nasib baik dalam tepon.
bukan cincin tu yg lebih penting, tapi makna cincin tu. memang la boleh diganti, tp yg baru takkan sama dgn yg asal.
hope u'll find 'em :D
ko tunang ngan rezaldi ke?
hadi : thanx. really lookin forward to finding them soon. uhuk.
deham : tak. nama dia rezalman. rezaldi tu john eh? haha. keji siot.
hahaha.. baek punya deham!
jangan buka... sbb nnt lagi tak kan pandai pakai cincin. aku pun buka pakai cincin... tapi dah jadi habit utk sarung balik lepas buka... sbb dah jadikan routine.
nuar :
hm, tu la...aku pun terrrrhabit nak mandi bukak cincin taruk kat sink. pastu lupa pakai. adehhh...mcmana nak ubatkan ke-pelupa-an aku ni. sengal siot.
kak ina : amboi! taknak rezaldi okay... sebab best buli rezalman :P
Post a Comment