I do have bad habits. My things usually end up lying all around the house. Well, unfortunately, this newly-engaged-me seems not to learn anything at all (I wonder when do my mom get tired of nagging hahahahaaa). The facts (and more facts to come) about me :
- I hate people who mess up the entire house when I already did the house spring-cleaning (up to one point I nearly starved myself due to the stress. Argh!)
- I don't think that house chores should only be done by female gender. EVERYONE MUST DO THE HOUSE CHORES! DO NOT think that we women, should only bear children and do the house chores while you guys go out and hang around watching football matches at the mamak stall with your friends! We've got other things to do as well.
- Cooking and looking after the kids : Should I say more??
- I prefer washing the car and the dishes rather than cleaning the house (but eventually will do the cleaning if being asked politely hahahaaaa~)
- I don't really eat rice. They make me feel bloated. Uhuk.
- I REALLY THINK guys should stay fit, even after they are 60 years old with children and grandchildren. If you guys claim that you should follow the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) with the polygamy, well start with keeping yourselves fit. It's part of the sunnah as well. Yela, Rasulullah takde sakit jantung etc because he was always fasting and eat moderately. DON'T SAY you guys OVERLOOKED that one.
- I hate when people tend to be less passionate in marriage life as time passes by. Love is eternal. If you could PROMISE ANYTHING before you got married to that person, then stay like that for the rest of your life. The other half would be thankful to have you for the rest of his/her life as well. (Yela, dulu-dulu belum kawin berjanji macam-macam. Dah kawin ni takde pulak janji macam-macam. Ei, memang nak kena lempang).
- I like fit guys. EHEM!! Guys with interests in sports and go to the gym/workout regularly is a turn on. Wahahahaaa~ so as a result of this, my fiancé goes jogging now. (Ok honey, keep up the good work! :D)
- I would prefer people who are not so good in English to consider taking classes before showing-off their 'capabilities' in doing so because I hate that. It feels like you want to curl up and die in a corner. Unless you are required to speak in English, well do so. Kalau setakat nak show-off yang kau pun reti English but misusing it instead, BETTER DON'T. Words like CONGRATES, IT'S MEAN / THAT'S MEAN (translation : which is supposed to mean), or any other filthily-used words, THEY DO NOT EXIST IN ENGLISH PROPER GRAMMAR. PLEASE CHECK UP YOUR GRAMMAR BEFORE CONVERSING.
What about you guys? Any preferences?
6 comments:
semua org ada bad habits. sapa yg kata takde tu mmg penipu besar. sila lempang dia.
marriage is about compromise. not everyday is like candy falling from the sky. u have to work for it.
Yup, semuorang ada bad habits. Bad habits aku ialah... sila tanya abg panjang..
Marriage is also about communication. Find suitable time to tell your spouse the likes and dislikes.. Human cant read minds..
hadi : yep. it's about compromise. but seeing typical malay guys expect this and that from their wives make me feel annoyed. asal kemas rumah je, bini kena buat. basuh baju, gosok baju...semua bini buat. dulu2 time bujang reti pulak nak buat sendiri. once in a while, tolongla wife yang bz tu kan...tak jatuh maruahla tolong wife sidai baju ke, buat susu anak ke...just two cents of me. hoho...
yaya : hehehee...aku pun ada banyak ni...i'm the total opposite of woman except that i know how to cook and still dress like a woman. hahahaa... (i used to be very boyish).
anyway, referring to the comment given to hadi, it is a matter of give and take. but, some bad habits must go away (for me). berat ni fikir pasal living with the same person the whole life. ahaks.
Point no.9
WOIIII YOU STOLE MY THUNDER!!! AKU BARU NAK BLOG BOUT THAT!!!
kwang kwang kwanggggg~
nasibla deham. aku mengisi masa lapang dengan mencerca orang-orang yang simple tenses pun membuat aku tense habis. hahahaaa...
Post a Comment