Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Finally...

I've just submitted my assignment yesterday, together with Akmal, Nazri and Kak Siti. Owh, There were actually others' - Shahriman's and Kak Ilanah's as well but they couldn't come so they just passed the assignment to us. So altogether, 6 assignments.

The night before I was so MENGGELUPUR with the unfinished assignment. I asked for Kak Mala's assistance. Nasib baik sempat siapkan that night. But, still have rooms for improvement since I did the content more than 8 pages. Ok, then I got to the office and startes working my asses off.

That afternoon, Nazri picked us up - Kak Siti and I at the office lobby. Guess what? Dia dah kasi comb-binding dia punya assignment!!! The other day he said no need to bind the assignment. Plus, he got the hard blue cover and ALSO the clear plastic!!! Geramnya!!! Padahal haritu cakap tak payah. SIAP BUAT 3 COPIES LAGI. Habis kena cepuk dengan kitorang time dalam kereta.

Just after picking up Akmal, we're heading straight to Penilaian Kompetensi in Seri Kembangan, then suddenly Akmal blurted " Eh, kena ada ke lampiran ni? Isi kandungan pun kena ye? Apesal aku taktau pun???". All of us looked at him and feel FLABBERGASTED (using Akmal's favourite on him, seriously). "Seriously kena patah balik la korang. Aku kena masukkan ni sebab aku tak buat pun." Ok, we headed back to Akmal's office. It took him around more than half an hour to get everything settled and the most unfair part is, he asked for his Cief Clerk to do the binding for him. Ces lagi. Nasib baikla Nazri@ Cindy tu penyabar (eventhough I know mesti rasa menyirap jugak kannnn haha).

Thinking back about furthering my studies, I have to admit, I read less books these days (soemtimes none). And, I have to face the same last-minute-book-crashing and burnign the midnight oil for exams. I hate exams, knowing that I tend to be panicky especially for my less-favourite subjects (as well as PTK). Well, I want to pursue for Master in Information Management. But we'll see about that ;)

No comments: