Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Polaroid Pictures :)

I had my pictures taken by my photo-freak father using Polaroid camera when I was small. He has collections of old camera, including manual full metal body Nikon, semi-auto Pentax, fully manual Pentax, to name a few. Anyway, recently I have to addiction, which is Instant Cameras, almost instantly prints out your pictures. yes, that includes brands like Polaroid and Fujifilm. I'm still not sure Lomograph has that, but I'll check that.

FUJIFILM INSTAX

FujiFilm Instax 210 
Instant camera = instant pictures (like polaroid)
Wide format photos.
Shoots vivid, high quality prints instantly!
Has built-in flash.
Big & clear viewfinder.
Has self-shoot mirror.
Close-up lens for focusing from 35cm.
Picture size 99mm (W) x 108mm (L)
Image size 62mm (W) x 99mm (L)
Using Instax Wide Film

FujiFilm Instax Mini 25
Instant camera = instant pictures (like polaroid)
Credit card size pictures.
Small, compact and easy to use.
Has built-in flash.
Has self-shoot mirror.
Close-up lens for focusing from 35cm. 
Picture size 54mm (W) x 86mm (L) - credit card-size
Image size 46mm (W) X 62mm (L)
Using Instax Mini Film

FujiFilm Instax Mini 7
Instant camera = instant pictures (like polaroid)
Credit card size pictures.
Small, compact and easy to use.
Has built-in flash
Picture size 54mm (W) x 86mm (L) - credit card-size
Image size 46mm (W) X 62mm (L)
Using Instax Mini Film

FujiFilm Instax Mini 55i
Instant camera = instant pictures (like polaroid)
Credit card size pictures.
Small, compact and easy to use.
Has build-in flash
Shutter speed can be adjusted incrementally for better pictures in low light condition.
Lets you take two shots with a single touch using the self-shot timer!
Picture size 54mm (W) x 86mm (L) - credit card-size
Image size 46mm (W) X 62mm (L)
Using Instax Mini Film


FUJIFILM Instax Mini 
Price: 
RM28.00 (as shown on The *Click Shop website)
Film Type: Instant Film
Picture Size: W 46mm X 62mm
Film Size: W 54mm X H 86mm
Exposures: 10 pcs per pack
Use: For instax mini cameras or compatible only.



FUJIFILM Instax Wide
Price: 
RM36.00 (as shown on The *Click Shop website)
Film Type: Instant Film
Picture Size: W 108mm X 86mm
Film Size: W 99mm X H 62mm
Exposures: 10 pcs per pack
Use: For instax wide cameras or compatible only

As the above models, all of them are able to produce/print pictures almost instantly, except they offer different sizes of printouts for each model. I really ant to get one of these, and I have my eyes set on FujiFilm Instax 210, because of larger printouts. Since I made a promise to Kak Mala, Akmal and Frankie to send them postcards from Guangzhou and Hong Kong, so I think it would a great deal if I could buy the instant camera. Maybe I could send the printed pictures as postcards as well ;)

Owh, I will write on Polaroid soon! :D

4 comments:

papaYA said...

Aku suke instant camera..
Macam dalam cerita One Tree Hill :)

Letaklar herge.. Leh aku budget2 simpan duit dalam tabung smiley aku..hehehehe

nihadriz said...

owhhh...harga!!! aku tengah survey lagi. tp ko pegila link the click shop tu. dia ada taruk harga. selamat menabungggg~!!

btw, aku nak pegi hong kong n guangzhou, mau pesan apa2 ke? :D

papaYA said...

Orang kate kat sane barang2 elctrical die murah kan.. Jap aku survey.. :B

nihadriz said...

murah tp banyak clone. so aku opt for hong kong nak pegi tengok kat sana kot2 ada instant cameras yg lagi best :D