Hari ni kurang spirit. Tapi esok mesti bersemangat! Sebab nak pegi Perlis, Kedah, Pulau Pinang dan Perak!! Wohohohoooo~!!! :D
Owh, suka saya menyatakan di sini bahawa Maxis Sdn. Bhd. sucks big time. Sebab? My current bill is around RM86.15 and I paid RM50 last Friday. The bill's due date is supposed to be on 14th July and my credit limit is RM100. Tup-tup on Saturday, they barred my line. WTF??? I politely called them this morning to get it fixed and I asked what if I'm still being charge for reconnection fee of RM10? The staff said yes, but she assures that it's ok, it'll be deducted from the bill for next month. Duhhhhh...talking of the hidden charges!!
Ok, will definitely stick to my Celcom phone from now on. Owh, I need to get a new handphone. My Nokia E71 is busted. Asyik kena recharge je. Bosan ok. :(
On last Saturday also, Encik Rezalman was trying to message me since morning and I didn't reply. I just realised that my phone was barred when I tried to call Mak (and I gave him the reason why I didn't reply his message using my mom's phone - at least there's a valid excuse there, even though that's not the real reason I didn't reply hahahahahaaaa). His could be such a baby la. Kalah perempuan. He even started to merepek-repek dah when I didn't reply his 5th message and didn't even pick up the phone when he called 4-5 times (couldn't hear, was too busy in IKEA hehe). Tau takut. Hahahahahhaaa~ Keji ok. Nevertheless, I think he learned his lesson already. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment