Owh...saya dah dapat tawaran rumah kuarters!!! Alhamdulillah. Temporarily, I'll be residing in Presint 5. Owh yeah, the one near PICC and from there we can view the cemetery area. My floor would be the top most - 15th floor. I already settled the payment for TNB and SYABAS today. So tomorrow perhaps I can get the keys to the house! Yippieee~!!!
But anyway, my car has not being repaired yet. Have to wait some more. Huhuhuhu~
4 comments:
lepas nih bolehlah kak mala datang crash kalau balik lambat dari office, yes? :)
penthouse with a cemetery view...that sounds 'cool' ~sarcastic tone applied~ ehehe...
that calls for warmin' up partayyy...hahaha
kak mala : boleh...if it's in the near future, u might have to bring ur own pillows and blanket. hahhahahaha..
akmal : insaf je kan bunyinya. dahla tempat tu nama taman selatan - south park. lawak gila. hopefully takdela 'yang tak berkenaan' lalu lalang kat situ. agak horror :P
welcome to South Park Cemetery.. and here's your host;
NIHA!
Post a Comment