Friday, August 20, 2010

Graphics Design

Hmmm...after almost 3 years I have left the architecture world. I miss the tight-schedule days, but that doesn't mean I'm about to get myself entangled in that world again. I'm planning to get myself the certificate for graphics designing but unfortunately still have no time to do so. Plus, I need a proper computer / laptop too! Mengharapkan laptop yang separuh nazak ni, berjaya jugakla menghasilkan a few pieces of junks for my department and myself, as well as for my colleagues too. I bet, most of my fellow architecture colleagues have mastered the skill of graphics design. Most of them have their own DSLRs, and taking jobs as part-time photographer. Owh, they took lovely pictures and managed to capture the moment superbly. Me? Hahahaa...sitting by the desk while rummaging through piles of papers to be sorted out and actions to be taken.

My desk has never been in clear or tidy status. Always in a mess. The only time that I can clean up my desk is on Fridays. But that depends too. Eh, boleh gajikan orang ke nak kemaskan office? Hahahahaha...pemalas sungguh! Owh...I'm planning to pursue my studies too. Ambik Master in Information Management la kot. Sebab ayah kata boleh relate. Seharusnya kena bayar sendiri. Huhuhuhuuu~ *Next year boleh bodek husband untuk sambung study. Ahaks :P*


Poster Open House Tahun Lepas :P
Yang geometrical pattern background tu ambik dari Deviant Art :D

2 comments:

papaYA said...

Aku jeles betol orang yang terer wat design2 graphic ni.. Sbb aku memang blank ar bab2 seni ni :D

nihadriz said...

ko terer chemistry takpe. at least ko tau details on food facts. aku ni setakat check yg biasa2 boleh la :D