Sunday, February 20, 2011

Moist Chocolate Cake Made Easy (Microwave Version)

Haaaa...Even though I made these darlings long time ago, I just want to share this simple recipe with you guys out there. This could be baked in a microwave oven or the conventional oven. I got this recipe from the net and I altered a bit so that they would't be too chocolaty (my husband is not so fond of chocolate)

Ingredients A
2 ½ cups brown sugar
1 ¾ cups flour
1 tsp of baking powder
¾ cup cocoa powder
1 ½ tsp soda bicarbonate
A pinch of salt

Ingredients B
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup fresh milk or evaporated milk
*1 cup hot water         }add these * together
*2 tsp of Nescafè™    }
½ cup of cooking oil

Topping
½ of chocolate bar
2 tbs butter
3 tbs of sweetened condensed milk (more if you want sweeter)
1 tsp of vanilla essence
A pinch of salt

How To
  1. Beat the egg and the sugar until fluffy
  2. Mix Ingredient A all together (or you sift them if you want fluffier cake)
  3. Pour them into the egg mixture, in small portions until everything is mixed thoroughly.
  4. Add in the remaining Ingredients B, and everything will be dissolved by the hot coffee.
  5. Put into a microwave dish and set the microwave on HIGH. Bake them for 10 minutes.
  6. If you don't have any microwave, bake them in the oven at 180°C for 30-40 minutes (please make sure to preheat the oven before baking the cake).
  7. My style, I put them into small cupcake papers and bake them in the oven for 40 minutes.
  8. For the chocolate topping, mix the butter, chocolate bar, condensed milk, vanilla and salt over a low heat.until they melt. Stir continuously until everything has melted, remove from the heat. Pour small amount over the cake / cupcakes.
You may also use the cupcake papers (like I did). Sesuai untuk dibawa ke ofis menjamu kawan-kawan sekali sekali. Hehehehehehe~

Nanti saya update dengan gambar ye :D

1 comment:

gadisBunga™ said...

cepat upload gambors. nak tgk!!