Owhhhh... I am really busy these days. Juggling between work and life, it's tiring. Some work demands more than you can afford (talking about too much things on your SMALL plate). I often have this last-minutes' workloads given to me. Which is kind of not fair. I even work on weekends! I mean although I work from home, but we still have other things to do, right? *everybody please say "RIGHT~!!!"*
Before I forget, I'd like to congratulate my friends from batch 1/2007 for their new position. Owh, some of them even got transferred to a totally different Ministry. Sekarang pun jarang jumpa, esok-esok lagi la jarang. (So Akmal, macam mana kita ni? Bila nak dapat fotifo? :P)
Weekend this time was spent with cooking, admiring our one-week-old fridge (he keeps on loading things into the fridge: fish, chicken, vegetables, you name them) and watching tv. Finallllllyyyyy! Before this we got problem with Assssssteruk and never bothered about it until recently. Since our apartment has this centralised sattelite receiver, then we just have to plug in the cable. It happens that we had to cut the cable shorter because tangled cable makes the reception worse (still wondering, but whatever haha).
We went to Tutti Frutti in Seri Bangi, the new shop lots area. Marilah makan! Sedap, berkhasiat and good for your tummy. What is it? It's frozen yogurt or fro-yo. Variety of flavours including passion fruit, kiwi, red velvet, banana, pineapple and another one can't remember. Then choose your topping. After that, get it weighed and the price is depending on the weight. I got mine around RM20++. Well, I loaded them with a lot of things for sure :D
| *Droooooolssss* |
| Finished already. So good till the last drop :D |
| Muka orang terpaksa bayar semua RM37.20 Tu la, sape suruh ambik banyak-banyak kaaaannn? :P |
| "Yeaaayyyy!!! Berjaya paksa Abang Rezal belanja" MUAHAHAHHAAA~!!! |
Before going to Tutti Frutti to get the fro-yo victimised, actually we went to Old Town White Coffee in Bandar Baru Bangi. You guys know where it is. It's near the sports shop and the private medical centre. I was sooooo hungry that I nearly become snappish at everyone. Sheesh! Talking about one dangerously hungry woman here.
| I WANT MY FOOD NOW!!! |
| Rezal is not satisfied with his coffee. He said it's bitter. Well, it's coffee right? (that shows he's not an avid coffee drinker hehe) |
| Don't even bother the camera. :P |
| Agak-agak ni boleh jadi model advert OTWC tak? Hahahah~ |
| Sakinah is very happy because it's her first time there :) |
| Ok, I look chubby because of the hijab. Hahahaha~ |
| "Nak makan kena buat muka gembira" Muahahahahaa~ |
Anyway, this week we most had lunch at home. Breakfast we had Rezal's Nasi Goreng Belacan, which he forgot to take out the squids' eyes and guess what? The ink made the fried rice turned greyish. But hey, it was DELICIOUS. Except for the fact that he doesn't know that you have to slice everything finely (talking about huge chunks of garlic everywhere). Ok Abang, good try. But next time, please at least blend them all. Less hassle kan?
For lunch, I made Chicken Padprik, Kangkung Goreng Ikan Masin and omelette. Wah wahhhh...hearty meal at home while watching TV. Mana tak gemuk ni? Isk isk iskkkk. I even made fried noodle which according to my family, was superb. Hahahahha~ *riak*.
Sekian repekan minggu ini. Too busy sampai terrrr-abandon the blog. Until then :D
For lunch, I made Chicken Padprik, Kangkung Goreng Ikan Masin and omelette. Wah wahhhh...hearty meal at home while watching TV. Mana tak gemuk ni? Isk isk iskkkk. I even made fried noodle which according to my family, was superb. Hahahahha~ *riak*.
Sekian repekan minggu ini. Too busy sampai terrrr-abandon the blog. Until then :D
5 comments:
ohhhhh if i want to have a good weekend, i will do nothing. i will just lie on my bed. watch tv. eat chocolates and read books.
perfecto :)
yeah, i wish! sebab for the past weekend, i've been pestered with workloads. so terpaksala send emails to my boss on weekends. saye bukan tension sebab keje on weekend pun, but the fact that keje tu not even ours. huhuhuhu~ tak pasal2 kena clean up mess did by others :(
oh, that's normal. we will always be picking up the pieces.
i think it's better for us to learn the hard way at earlier stage. nnt dah jadi boss takut tak reti nak handle pulak kan :)
agreed. tapi i tanak jadi tukang delegate je nanti. kalau nak bagi instructions pun, kena kasi betul-betul. bila buat kerja, biar sama. after all, i don't believe in boss-subordinates, but we should all work as a team.
Post a Comment