It has been a hectic week and I did not get to fully spend my time with my husband. I easily cry these days. Not forgetting being grumpier too. Am I being sensitive that we have not been getting those signs yet? Perhaps, without realising that it affects my husband too. I'm grateful for having him being patient towards me. He even let me use his car so that I don't have to take the bus to work and walk half a kilometer upon reaching my office (the bus stops at the entrance of the complex).
I envy friends who bring their kids along to weddings, iftars, any occasion. That's why I kind of avoid going to weddings these days. I don't mind my friends, it's just the relatives. I might snap half way, which is a double NO-NO.
Cute babies, who doesn't love them? People have soft spots for babies. Although there are people who don't like babies, at least they don't totally HATE babies.
All work and no time to update my blog. Until then peeps.
6 comments:
Dear,
Been there, done that..
You can be sad once in a while but not too often k..
Hehehe, suami anda tidak bersalah, make him happy and Allah will give happiness to you as well, insyaAllah.. *menasihati diri sendiri pada masa yang sama*
yaya,
seriously aku kurang sabar these days. huhuhuhu~ i'll try to make him happy. aku rasa cara buat aku happy senang je, cukup makan. hohohohoo~ :P
how's the test? ok ke?
Next appointment akan jumpe doktor. And he (unfortunately dapat a 'he') will tell us from A to Z about the result and treatment..
Tang ni yang buat aku tak tidoq malam memikirkannya.. wuhuhuhuhuhu..
aiyok... a male doctor pulak. takpela, nak buat mcmana...when's the next appointment? hope everything's working great :)
niha, enjoy your time bila masih berdua ni.bila dah bertiga, berempat...adalah sedikit susah nak juggle masa..sabarla ye..sila berusaha lagi!!
akak (tgh figure org kat ofis ke bukan ni hhohohoo)
actually bila think positively, yes, i do think that Allah gives us more time to know each other better. well, i enjoy that. boleh ngada2 lama sket. mueheheheh~
Post a Comment