My tummy got bloated last night and guess what? It felt like inflated balloon. I could barely move and ended up lying down in bed for the rest of the day. I suspected it was caused by untimely food consumption. Yela, makan pagi minum susu Anmum je, then later that afternoon baru makan roti canai. The good thing is, being pregnant (for the first time) gives me first-class service by my husband. Miahahahah~
Owh, I am slightly worried because my baby's movement is rare now, or maybe due to I slept for the whole day yesterday while the night before the baby was so active. Ok, will definitely go for a scan and checkup at An-Nur at least tomorrow (I am worried, but trying not to think too much).
Jamuan Hari Raya again. Argh. Even my tummy made a somersault by the word 'Jamuan'. Mogok la tu tak nak makan sebab dah overloaded. Until then :)
2 comments:
hehe.. angin keluar tak beb? tp since u tak dpt heartburn ke apa ok kot. i still mual2 ni. pagi2 still susah nak gosok gigi.
xet, biasanya dah masuk 2nd trimester tu angin mmg ada but keluar either sendawa berpanjangan or u know la...pass wind haha...
but 1st trimester, angin keluar sekali dgn isi perut. gosok gigi toksah cakapla. habis keluar semua.
heartburn selalu jugak but dah terbiasa so mcm tak kisah sangat. at least if u muntah pagi2, for the rest of teh day takdela teruk sangat. u try minum ribena la. bancuh satu tumbler then minum.
Post a Comment