It's already 2 months since Amna was born. Something changed me that day. I am not an example daughter, but becoming a mother makes me appreciate Mak more than ever. I cried while talking to my mother after delivering Amna and now I do understand how mothers risk their lives, bringing us all into this world. Yet, some of us pushed our parents away.
Mak took care of me for two nights. I was detained because my blood loss was underestimated, causing me two packets of blood for transfusion. I couldn't walk, unless being assisted. The night before, my best friend Lin accompanied me due to my mom had to take care of my dad at home, who was then diagnosed with vertigo (later they found out he had mild stroke instead).
Mak is very excited with our first born, and their first grandchild, keep checking on me everyday, asking whether I have eaten and what not. Yes, being a mother is the busiest job, you don't even have time for yourself unless the baby is sleeping. My siblings keep on buying things for Amna (ahem, so as the mother, pantang tengok barang baby haha), can't get their hands off Amna. Keep on pinching her chubby cheeks.
Amna's birth weight was 3.86kg. Waaayyyyy far than the doctor's estimation. The most unbearable part of giving birth is actually the contractions. Other than that, pushing out the baby wasn't that hard. Just hve to know when is the right time. At one month old, she weighed at 4.5kg. Waiting for her check up this coming Thursday, I decided to let people guess her current weight and the winner will get a pair of hand made felt baby shoes. Hahahaa... keji kan ibu begini. By the way, nak angkat Amna pun agak tak larat and I think I have to get massaged by the midwife very soon. Kesnya, rasa macam dah terturun je rahim sebab Amna yang kussss semangat. Khasiat susu ibu ye hehehe *bangga okeh*.
Amna's birth weight was 3.86kg. Waaayyyyy far than the doctor's estimation. The most unbearable part of giving birth is actually the contractions. Other than that, pushing out the baby wasn't that hard. Just hve to know when is the right time. At one month old, she weighed at 4.5kg. Waiting for her check up this coming Thursday, I decided to let people guess her current weight and the winner will get a pair of hand made felt baby shoes. Hahahaa... keji kan ibu begini. By the way, nak angkat Amna pun agak tak larat and I think I have to get massaged by the midwife very soon. Kesnya, rasa macam dah terturun je rahim sebab Amna yang kussss semangat. Khasiat susu ibu ye hehehe *bangga okeh*.
Anyhow, I shall update on my experience becoming a mother soon (if I ever have time, now I'm busy making shoes for Amna hahahaa).
Here's Nayla Amna binti Mohd Rezalman :
Here's Nayla Amna binti Mohd Rezalman :
Until then. I am now a mother. Shocking. Hahahahaa~


11 comments:
comeynya.
tahniah.
:)
.
hihihi...amna...mmg tak sesuai pakai gaun. muka agak kakak kawasan ye..
takpe, kakak(kalo pasni ade adik) mesti muka ganas sikit. br adik2 respect.
tasek : time kasehhh... Babies are cute tak kira la kaler apa kan? Hehe...
Kak ti : yes. Sangat gangster gitu. Haha...
Assalamualaikum Amna yang sihat & montok. Comelnyeee dia. Dah ada kat rumah P11 kah? nanti nak datang visitlah. Hehehe
Wa'alaikumussalam Aunty Iema! Dah nak sebulan balik P11 n hari2 pun jiran sebelah ni duk dengar saye nangis. Hehehee... Mehla lawat saye. :-)D
amna is so comellllll!
eh, which reminds me, did you get my postcard? bcos i sent you one. can't remember from where, moscow or singapore. but i definitely sent you one to your office.
kak mala : nanti i check kat pigeon hole office. Haritu ada singgah tp tak sempat nak check pulak. Thanx for sending me postcards! Amna says hi hehehee... Nak jumpa aunty mala some day :-D
What a beautiful name for an equally beautiful baby!
Hello Amna!!!!
2nd Bun : Thank you! :-)
And Amna says hello back hehe in gurgle language :-D
niha,
i pon loss a lot of blood jugak mase deliver aliya... same as you, 2 bag of blood transfusion...
bimbang kan nak terima darah, takut sakit pape ke.. allergies ke.. alhamdulillah takde pape so far :D
Post a Comment