Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Kisah Taska / Nursery

Masih lagi mencari taska untuk Amna. Padahal nak start kerja next week dah! Panic attack! How am I suppose to search a nursery in a short time? I have called almost every nursery in Putrajaya and as expected, there is no vacancy for 3-month-old babies. It's difficult because for babies, they limit up to 15 babies only. Does this mean I have to bring Amna along to work?

Owh, the reason of all the chaos was BPH has stricken the policy of certified babysitters, or they may have to evacuate the quarters. Much to my dismay, the nurseries available around here are very limited and over-crowded as almost everyone need to send their kids. Those who have maids, they have other things to worry about, at least not this.

I, myself, made a promise that I am not going to hire bibiks prior to what I have seen before. When I was pregnant, I tend to go to work a bit late from my usual routine, which means I arrived at the office just in the nick of time before the punch card turns red. On the way to work, I saw a few bibiks held this kind of meeting at the playground near our house. To my observe, it is very shocking that a few bibiks brought along babies or toddlers! From afar I could see this one bibik pushing a stoller with a baby inside, just to meet her friends at the playground. 

There's still time. And I will do my best for Amna. Haih. Meroyan la ibu macam ni. Dah ada pengasuh, elok pulakkkkk BPH impose strict law. Yela, dah banyak cases babies mati tersedak susu, jatuh, kena dera, happened at non-certified nurseries. Ahem, even some happened at the certified ones. Menangis babysitter-to-be Amna tu mengenangkan 'anak-anak' dia takde. Budak-budak tu siap panggil Kak Mas tu 'ibu'.

Serabutnya minggu ni. Sesiapa tau taska yang ok sila lahhhh sangat bantu saya ni. Tak keruan jadinya. Benci tau bila buat tak staggerd macam ni. 
kisah

No comments: