Hari ini adalah birthday Amna in Hijriyya Calendar. Dah setahun anak ibu! :'). At first I was expecting Amna to be born on Friday 3rd Feb, tapi dia lahir a day before Maulidur Rasul. Takpelah kan, ibu doakan Amna berakhlak mulia macam Rasulullah pbuh.
Since 3hb Feb ni ada reunion dengan ex-schoolmates masa primary school (bayangkan dah tua sangat ahahahaha), so I'm thinking of making a cake out of fruit cuts for Amna! It's more to a fruit platter, in the shape of a cake, but why not, right??? Will have to buy bananas, watermelon, kiwis, mangos, papaya and grapes. Semangat sangat okeh! :D
![]() |
| Source : Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons |
![]() |
| Source : A Little Insanity |
Perhaps I should try with strawberries too. But since strawberry is a high-risk allergen, takkan nak biarkan Amna ada possibility muka tumbuh bintik-bintik merah on her birthday kan? Put that on hold heheheh~
Mari amalkan pemakanan sihat untuk anak-anak! :D


3 comments:
hantar sejuring ke rumah i ok...hehe
selamat hari lahir bulan islam amna...
semoga jadi anak solehah..:)
Kak ti : antor sebutir anggur hehehe
Bibi : ameen... :)
Post a Comment