It happened yesterday.
My sister and I was on our way to mom's house in Presint 8. I took the usual turn into the familiar neighbourhood and saw a cat was running to cross the road. A white Honda City was speeding (yeah, in the neighbourhood where kids usually running around).
She didn't slow down her car. The cat startled and froze in the middle of the road.
Crack. My sister and I screamed.
And the car sped off like nothing happened.
The junction near the Shell station actually being controlled by traffic lights so WHAT'S WITH SPEED??? It's even near the school!
I slowed down my car and put on hazard light. I had to pick up the cat before being squashed by busy cars - parents who pick up kids at a day care nearby.
The cat was writhing on the road, broken-necked. It was in pain. Mouth ajar. I saw its tummy partly flattened - I think it was due to the tires. I slowly picked it up (I was unsure of the gender until now - can't bear to look at the cat) and put it on the grass. It was a tabby ginger cat with really nice furs. Fluffy tail. I didn't care if my car was obstructing the traffic what-so-ever. The cat's life was almost at the end. There's nothing I could do. Slowly it slipped away. It died soon after.
I was devastated as if I was the cat's owner. Furious with the lady driver.
This morning the cat is still there. I'm going to bury it soon. I wonder if the owner was looking for it.
White Honda lady, you are so going to pay for what you've done.
T______T
4 comments:
kesiannya meowwwwww! :(
kalau biawak ke, ular ke, mcm takpelah jugak (though i still kesian abit).
semoga kucing masuk syurga and dipenuhi dengan fishies for food.
kak mala, if u saw what happened to teh cat, i bet u would've traumatised too.
kejam gila pompuan tu. bawak kereta macam bimbo.
stress semalam. until today. balik tengah ahri pun stilla da cat tu. petang karang kena kutip jugaklah tanam. nak tangkap gambar pun amcam tak sampai hati :(
tanaklah tengok. i cannot see all these kind of stuff.
so have you tanam the poor kitty? semoga usaha niha membawa pahala yang banyak.
the cat was already gone - dunno if i looked into the wrong palce - did ask my brother to bury it though sebab my MIL was here so tak sempat nak pegi tengok.
i really think the cat was owned by smeone because the fur was so gebu and soft. if the owner has small kids, i bet they are looking for the kitty now :(
Post a Comment