Buatnya semalam. Semangat kan pergi Alamanda sampai nak tergolek.
Why 'potong'? Sebab it's not liteally aiskrim potong. I ran out of bamboo sticks so I put the ice cream batter in 'plastik aiskrim Malaysia'. Haaa... korang jangan cakap tak pernah makan aiskrim Malaysia. Unless korang tak dibesarkan di Malaysia. Mesti sekali pernah makan heheehhe...
Mencabar okeh nak masukkan dalam plastics ni. Batter adalah likat, so kadar batter yang terkeluar tu adalah tinggi berbanding kadar kemasukan heheheheh~ I don't have the funnel to pasrah jelah pakai jug.
By the way, ais krim ini adalah versi derhaka 180 degrees. Why? I did not use sugar, I used honey. I add up and minus things here and there.
The original recipe I got from MyResepi by Eenat. Boleh click sana. Since I want to make sure Amna can enjoy what ever I'm eating and of course the healthy way, I tweaked a lot of recipes to suit a toddler. You know that I don't use salt and sugar in Amna's food kan?
How it feels seeing your child enjoy the food? Priceless. Terbayar segala penat lelah (melecur tangan/terpotong jari/menggelupur juggling between cooking and a crying baby haha). Jangn lupa try. Kalau tak nak guna santan boleh substitute dengan low fat cream. Ala, kids don't need to cut the fat, they need the fat anyway but care not to go overboard. Sebab tu lah ibu tak kurus-kurus sekarang :P *alasan*.
Don't have/like coconut milk? Substitute with heavy cream or cooking cream.
Allergic to dairy? Can be substituted with non-dairy.
Bland tasting? While simmering can tos in the pandan leaves or a teaspoon of pandan essence.
Don't have/like corn?
You can also use:
Durian
Red beans
Mango
Sweet potatoes
Pumpkin
Why limit your creativity?
Being a working mother does not stop me from giving the best to my kid(s). Tak sabar nak balik and try petang ni! Heheheheh~
Enjoy the recipe! :D

2 comments:
awk mmg sgt2 rajin ok..!
good job.
makanan sihat hehe kena try. heheheheh~
Post a Comment