WOW! It's my first time seeing this. Amazing! :)~NB
Ahaaa... that's why I did 3D scans of my kids and get them framed. Sort of their first pictures hehehhe~You'd just fall in love with someone you just met (or haven't met) - your baby :D
The 3D scans are really awesome.In Sha Allah, I will get to do that one day.Glad I got to know this through you. :)~NB
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WOW!
It's my first time seeing this.
Amazing! :)
~NB
Ahaaa... that's why I did 3D scans of my kids and get them framed. Sort of their first pictures hehehhe~
You'd just fall in love with someone you just met (or haven't met) - your baby :D
The 3D scans are really awesome.
In Sha Allah, I will get to do that one day.
Glad I got to know this through you. :)
~NB
Post a Comment