Baru balik hantar EBM kat Ahmad.
The nanny Whatsapp-ed me at 12.30pm, informing me that they ran out of EBM and Ahmad was feeding on the last bottle of EBM when I called. I was pumping that time so I guess I would just send the fresh EBM. But wait, 2 botol je mana cukup.
Singgah rumah on the way. Thawed the remaining 3oz frozen EBM (separuh dah guna untuk this morning) and all together 4 bottles of EBM. Usually I prepared 2oz x 7 bottles of chilled and thawed EBM for the nursery. And since yesterday, Ahmad managed to finish 6 bottles. The last bottle (chilled EBM), hantar untuk 1st feeding session (I put number on the bottle caps 1-10, and today I ran out of numbers LOL).
Yes, growth spurt. Some mommies who are unable to produce enough milk stock would dread on growth spurt, but alhamdulillah, I have abundance. It's just that I prefer fresh/chilled EBM rather than giving frozen ones. But hey, Ahmad jenis tak kisah, although he made faces tapi telan jugak 4-5 botol when I left him with my mom during my class.
To mommies out there, breastfeeding is a journey that you will treasure for life. memang awal-awal tu susah, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy peasy. Panaskan EBM sambil pejam mata je. My toddler, Amna tak nak EBM. Geli - perhaps yang dulu-dulu punya EBM tengik so she refuses to take any milk in a feeding bottle (dah transfer dalam cawan pun tak nak -__-). What you have to do is keep pumping. I pump at least 5 times a day. So balik rumah tandem nurse + pumping at 6pm (usually Ahmad sleeps at whenever I fetch him) and if I am so rajin, I will pump at 9pm/10pm.
My target is simple. I want to make sure I will be able to provide more fresh/chilled EBM everyday. At least 4 out of 7 bottles. Set your target. Banyak stock tu tak penting. Yang penting, your milk is enough for your baby. Ada lebih baru masuk freezer ok?
:)
4 comments:
For me, leceh 6 bln pertama je, lps dah start makan insyaAllah cukup stok yg ada... My turn next, hihi...
kak zila, i plan to extend exclusive breastfeed Ahmad due to his G6PD condition. and maybe la mak2 kat luar sana rasa leceh kan, saya tak rasa leceh. pump manual lagikan sanggup, inikan pulak dah invest in FS. kena double the rajinlah kan hehehehe...
semoga selamat semuanya ye kak zila! mesti si kakak excited sangat2. hugs n kisses for zara! :)
betul tu..elman pun saya banyak hantar guna fresh/chilled ebm..kalau terdesak baru letak frozen ebm....stok tak banyak sangat tapi syukur masih ada rezeki mereka berdua..especially elman..
Happy Breasfeeding:)
Seronok kan breastfeeding. Tengah kalut nak exam n siapkan assignments rasa ahhhhh lantaklah. Layan anak lagi best. Hahahahaaa
Post a Comment