Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Preferences and References

This morning I woke up late. Usually I'd wake up at 4.30 am or 5.00 am for the first pumping session but nayyyyy... I slept late last night due to finishing up my assignments T___T

So I was  done with the first session at 8 am. 7oz. Not bad. Supposedly 10oz. But we'll compensate that in 2 hours' time (it means now hehe).

Last night was hectic. I was lone with 2 kids at home. I tandem-nursed my kids - a form of bribery for Amna actually ahahahahahahahaaa~ Well she threw her tantrums like nobody's business! I had to use a method to pacify her - and breastfeeding works wonders hahahahahaha *tak bersalah langsung*

Due to yesterday's emergency (the one that I had to send extra EBM), I packed 2oz x 8 bottles for Ahmad today. So overall is 16oz. I do hope he drinks them all. Growth spurt is good, but then there's always this unexpected thing happens - your baby tiba-tiba jadi cranky, kembung perut etc. No, not Ahmad but he poops twice daily now. So much for digesting the milk eh?

Current stock: 650oz.

Why I make fuss on numbers? I am planning to get another milk baby. Whenever I tell this to my office mates (more to subordinates actually) they have this kind of weird face expressions (which you know they don't agree on such thing). Really? You'd rather give your baby formula milk, then be it. I'd rather give away my milk because there is nothing can be compared to breastmilk. It's natural. it has all the nutrients that your baby needs. Formulated milk us just man-made with over the top claims - menyambungkan sel-sel otaklah, lebih berzatlah, all those loadful of bs.

Source: Breastfeeding Mama Talk
So compare them for yourself.  :)
Breastfeeding is sunnah. Need I say more?

2 comments:

kausar said...

reading this makes me miss my pumping momentsssss...nak baby lagii

nihadriz said...

kausar,

how old is your baby? if you miss the pumping mode, boleh try for another baby :D