Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Insomnia!

Okay, I hereby, confess that I bought a new phone to replace my damaged-beyond-repair 3 year old Sony Ericsson W850i on Sunday, 28th March 2010. I, however do not wish to disclose how much does the phone cost me as a precaution step not to be "lectured" by my fiancĂ© as well as to prevent me from being guilty hahahahaaaaa *yeah, I cheated kwang kwang kwanggggg*.

Anywayyyyy, (tanpa rasa bersalah langsung hahahahaa keji kannnn) while making our way back and pushing our way through the crowd in Low Yatt Plaza, I heard this up beat pop song. Then Akmal told me the title is Insomnia and the one that we heard was better version from the actual version sang by Craig David (and the video clip was kind of cool but it nearly made my eyes crossed. Nasib baik tak jadi Fatimah Juling). Insomnia sang by Wheesung is more funky but not much difference. However I already set the song to be my ringtone. Muahahahahah~ *evil laugh all the way plus a little bit of guilt there*

Korang dengarla sendiri ye! :)


p/s : Owhhhh helllll...!!! My 3 year-old Swatch is BROKEN!!! Whyyyyy~???!!! Baru je habis duit! Benciiiiii~!!!

3 comments:

Resm A. said...

yea yea yea...best best best...

Hasina Terebuzzu said...

hahaha.. akhirnya mengakui... aku jugak tercarik2 cara nk upload lagu kt beri itam itu (baru pas regis maxis data plan)

nihadriz said...

wooo...upload pakai cable jela kak ina...create folder.