Since I'm moving into a new house, there are several things that I need for the house heheheheee... For those who intend to attend my wedding, tak payah susah-susah beli hadiah on the wedding day itself. Boleh bagi awal-awal (ok, this sounds so keji but also saving you guys some time hehehehe - cover up la tu kannnn). For the new house, I already asked Alia for pillows/cuchions (hehe). Akmal suggested TV rack. Since I'm not sure whether I'm going to have TV for the moment (which is membazir jugak), I'm planning to get some duvets and mattress for the house. Ahaks. Things that I need for the new house (after giving some consideration) :
2. Cushions. Large. Cost : RM60 each (I guess)
3. Rugs
Some nice rugs online. I found these on Home-Designing.com. Lovely indeed! :D
Smokers alert! Hahahahaaa~ Good one huh? (Luckily Rezal does not smoke, this one goes for Akmal and Hadi :P)
4. I want so badly to have one feature wall for the living room (and of course one for the bedroom). Some of the designs I like :
(I went for checking the house just now, they have an olive-green feature wall. Should I re-paint?)
5. Dining table, Japanese style. Where people have to sit down on the floor, cushions provided, no worries :P. Here's one of the design I like :
Nice huh? Sleek design too!!! I got this from www.behance.net, they offer sleek and mind-blowing designs! :D
The overall layout for the new house would be like this:
Ok, I know that the living room wouldn't be as spacious as the one I showed, but one can always dream right? :P Anyone would like to comment?








7 comments:
wow i love that ceiling art! boleh jadi motivasi hahaha
tu la...very impressive as well. hahahahaa...it has something to do with cancer foundation. i can't remember. nice huh? :D
huih... costly taste! =p
Niha, tak yah rug segala, pakai tikor kuang doh...
back to nature...
kak ina : we could always opt for smart designs and smart price! :D i'm trying to be a smart consumer heheheheee~
kak ti : tikar mengkuang dok cukup tebal. have to beli karpet sbb taknak letak sofa. heheheee~ save doh sikit kat sofa tu. boleh beli benda lain :D
Aku beli kusyen kosong besar RM19 + kusyen cover material ala2 suede RM15 kat Sogo.
Kusyen utk Japs table tu, kat Sogo boleh dpt not more than RM30, ikut size.
Rugs,aku beli 4'x7'yg kain benang2 besar tu RM110 kat Jalan TAR.
Kene rajin survey if nak yg harga murah sikit.
yaya : ye, aku tgh survey jugak ni. tp masa terbatas. n sebab sebab takde kereta, malas nak naik public transport pegi survey pastu bawak benda alah semua tu. pasni aku nak pegi sogo beli brg2 yeayyyy~!!!
Post a Comment