Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Wrote These??!!!




Logging into my almost-forgotten-Friendster-account, I noticed that I have series of poems (which are usually tinted with morbidity). Those were the thoughts since I was being left without a word by my ex. I wrote pieces that I cannot write now, and I do realise that I only write when I am sad. Plus, my English has worsened due to lack of practice (which is really bullshit). So, starting from today, I'll be posting some of my written poems or thoughts just to remind myself how pathetic I used to be and be amazed at my own ability to express my angst in such a way I scare myself now. I am grateful with what I have now, thank you Allah The All Mighty. But sadly, I can't write poetic bits these days. Takde 'feel' orang kata. Hahahaa~


In Your Mind


Succumbing to darkness I see
Becoming the enemy
Painful twists, begging for mercy
Choking on the air, tastes so stale
Shatterring pieces of memory
Suicidal thoughts haunting
Leaving only nothingness
Lifeless soul
Ignited mouthful disappointments
Tears of fear
Craving for the sea of freedom
Set me free..
From this agonizing emptiness inside of me


27 June 2005

3 comments:

Siti said...

choking on the air...

hehehe...

nihadriz said...

choking on the air - sesak nafas :P

Siti said...

bunyi dia kelako....