Friday, March 25, 2011

Hmm...

My husband's car is with me right now. Meaning, he has to carpool or hitch-hike someone to the office. Okayyy...maybe the hitch-hiking is partly true, but he has to ask one of his house mates for a ride to the office. I am really looking forward for him. The job, I mean. Hopefully he gets to settle things there and move here permanently. I really feel awful for him, going to and fro all the way. All I can do is pray the best for him.

For the time being, I'll take care of his car while he's away. Scheduled visit to the service centre is due on the 16th of April AND the road tax + insurance has to be settled by next week, since the expiry date is on the 6th of April. More money to spend T___T.

2 comments:

marmalade said...

urgh, thinking about insurance and road tax dah buat rasa menyampah dah. huhuhuhuu. mine is in september but still kena start save duit lah.

nihadriz said...

kan? the total sum for my car is around RM1700. nanges woooo~ T___T